Monday, August 17, 2009

Coming Soon: Up and District 9

Monday, August 17, 2009
Two very promising films are coming into Philippine Cinemas this Wednesday (Aug.19,2009)

While Up has "Kiddie Movie" written all over it, its still a Pixar film and is rated 8.8/10 at www.IMDB.com so... need I say more? After all, we all loved Shrek and Ice Age didn't we?

As for DISTRICT 9, an Action Sci-Fi thriller, well I guess this one's more of a guy film IMO... Aside from the movie having aliens in it (which i'm such a sucker for) it currently has a 9/10 Rating at IMDB.com! C'mon, even Transformers 2 and G.I. Joe didn't get that high of a rating on its opening week... not to mention the ratings or those 2 movies goin down as days went by. Currently, both movies (Transformers2 and GI Joe) have a stable rating of 6/10.

Well... that's about it, I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope that I'll have the time to watch these two films in Cinemas (best chance I have is this weekend). I'm on night shift and "the GF" is on early shift so... I doubt we'll be able to watch before the weekend.

Links:
Up - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1049413
District 9 - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1136608
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BlitzMacalma.blogspot.com© Copyright BlitzMacalma.Blogspot.Com All rights reserved.